At CAESA MENA Student Agency for studying abroad casablanca morocco , our team of highly qualified advisors is happy to guide you with every step of obtaining an offer from your dream University. Our direct university partnerships and the years of experience our advisors hold both will guarantee you a smooth application process. Whether you are planning to study Architecture and need help understanding the entry requirements or how to present your Art and Design portfolio morocco or planning on applying for a Law degree and not sure if you will need to pass the LNAT test, our dedicated team takes your academic dream to study abroad very seriously!
We organize multiple meetings with you (virtually if necessary) to discuss your personal statement, review your academic documents,register you for the right English Proficiency exam, discuss fees and bursaries - essentially - cover ALL the necessary information with you - in order to move forward with your project of studying abroad and settling in abroad, as an overseas student, in the best conditions possible.
We offer university admissions service for the following programmes :
- International Foundation Programmes (All types)
- Year 1 Direct Entry Level (for international candidate holding a Secondary Baccalaureate diploma approved by overseas Universities)
- Year 2 Direct Entry level (for international candidates with the academic experience equivalent to Year 2 entry)
- Year 3 Direct Entry level (all sometimes known as the Bachelor Top-Up)
- Pre-Master's or Graduate Programmes for International students holding a Bachelor's degree from their home country and who require extra preparation before starting a Master's degree
- Master's degree ( All types including MBA's )
Why international students choose CAESA MENA Student Agency to obtain their University offer?
- A fast and reactive team on hand to discuss your case 7days/week even on bank holidays!
- Partnerships with over 150 Universities worldwide in +20 countries.
- CAESA MENA exclusively works with Universities offering programmes taught in English.
- Certified advisors that attend weekly training to remain up-to-date with the latest news relating to international students.
- Certified advisors who speak over four languages including: Arabic, French, Spanish and English.
- Certified advisors who were themselves international students in the US and in the UK and hence, you can rely on their guidance and personal experience abroad.
- We value every student and do our best to help you make your dream a reality.
- We defend your interests first before and after your arrival.
- If you happen not to get accepted to your dream University, we will propose an excellent 'plan B' that you will be satisfactory.
- Your success is OUR SUCCESS!